The talks cover important aspects of your vehicle that can influence your success in the sand, they also cover equipment and its safe use, driving techniques and recovery techniques.
No booking is required for these talks and a 'seat' will be on a first come first served basis. Theory sessions are advertised here on the website, circulated by email to all club members as well as being displayed on posters around the Ras Al Hamra Club and as screen savers within PDO.
Talks will typically be held in February and will repeat in September this year (check this site for confirmed dates).
- As previous they will be held in the Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre and start at 7pm.
- The talk last about 2 hours and although no booking is required please see the next line. Seating is on a first come first served basis.
- This year to help us keep a record of training attendance we have introduced an online registration which should avoid attendees queuing to write contact details (located under the training registration tab).
- A web based outline for the talk can be downloaded here jeeprs.com.
- A printable copy can be found at this link - PDF Training notes.