Practical Training – On line registration.
Registration for October 2017 Practical Training is now closed.
When registration is open please complete the form that will appear below to register for practical training in the Wahiba Sands.
- You are booking for either a 1 day event on the 6th or 7th October.
- or you are booking for the 2 day event on 13th to 14th October. This 2 day event will require camping in the desert on the night of the 13th October. You will be required to be self sufficient with camping equipment and food etc for these two days. You will also be advised by the organisers on carrying extra fuel for a 2 day trip.
- We are obliged to give priority to RAH club members and registered ORAC members. Other than this bookings are taken on a first come first served basis.
- Remember that the organisers are volunteers and give up their time, please make firm bookings. "Maybe" bookings waste everyone's time!
- Booking opens at 1pm Wednesday 20th September
- Booking will close when our maximum number of vehicles has been reached.
- PLEASE NOTE - participants need to bring their own sand flag and air compressor, all other equipment will be supplied by the trainers.